CGC is now offering more access for public golfers!
Following new initiatives, public golfers now have improved access to public tee times.
A minimum of one tee time per hour will be designated for public bookings.
All golf reservations must be made online! We do not accept reservations over the phone. If you are a first-time user you must create a new account; you will only need to do this once (remember your login and password).
Note: Public Golf Bookings
- Public Tee times are only available after 11:00 AM on weekends & holidays.
Note: Wednesday Golf Bookings
- Any tee time booked after 10:30 AM on Wednesdays will be required to participate in Men's Night. $74.00 Green Fee, gets you into all on-course prizing along with Net & Gross prizes.
Note: Dress Code
- Chilliwack Golf Club's Dress Code must be followed at all times! Access to the golf course will be denied if the club's policy is not being followed.
CHILLIWACK GOLF CLUB
PUBLIC GOLFER BOOKING POLICIES
TEE TIME POLICIES
ONLINE BOOKING AND CREDIT CARD POLICY
Credit cards are required for all tee-time bookings. Your credit card will NOT be charged at the time of booking unless you are:
- Purchasing a prepaid tee time;
- Purchasing a non-refundable booking fee;
If you have not selected a prepaid or non-refundable booking, you may select your method of payment in the Golf Shop at the time of check-in. In the event of a “No-Show” or “Short Show” (as outlined below) your credit card will be charged.
CANCELLATION OF TEE TIMES
Your tee time is reserved just for you and the other golfers in your time slot. A last-minute cancellation, no show or short show leaves a hole in the golf course’s tee sheet for that day – a hole that could have been filled by another golfer. Chilliwack Golf Club’s policies with respect to cancellations, no-shows and short-shows were developed to minimize the number of holes or gaps in the tee sheets resulting from last-minute cancellations, no-shows and short shows.
We accept cancellations to bookings up to 11:59pm, the day before your tee time. If you cancel a tee time prior to this period, there will be no charges incurred. In instances where golfers cancel within this period, the golfer who booked the tee time will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to the cost of the original booking.
If the course is unplayable due to weather or other circumstances, you will not be charged for your booking.
CANCELLING PLAYERS FROM A TEE TIME
If you book a twosome but cancel one player, you have now booked as a single and fall under the booking privileges of a single. Singles are permitted to book online with existing groups of 2 or golfers, up to 7 days in advance. Should a single golfer, twosome or threesome book as a larger group and fail to cancel one or more players prior to 11:59pm, the day before your tee time, the golfer who booked the tee time will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to the pro-rata cost of the original booking for those “no show” golfers in addition to his or her tee time.
NO SHOWS AND SHORT SHOWS
If you fail to show up for a tee time made in your name, the credit card on file will be charged a No-Show Fee equivalent to the cost of the original tee time reservation. If you show up with fewer people than originally booked without cancelling prior to 11:59pm, the day before your tee time, you will be charged for the entire cost of the original reservation.
PRE-PAID TEE TIMES
100% transferable – customer can elect to give that tee time to someone they know. Tee times can be moved to a different time or day, by making edits prior to 11:59pm, the day before your tee time. To cancel or edit your tee time please login to your original booking. You may book or edit your next tee time at chilliwackgolf.com
POWER CART POLICY
Carts will be based on double occupancy. If a single rider is required, a surcharge will apply. Carts are not available to book in advance and are not guaranteed until you arrive at the Golf Shop. The only exception to this rule is for large-scale tournaments, at which time the course will set aside a specific number of carts for event participants.
To rent a power cart, you must be the age of 18 with a valid driver’s licence and credit card.
COURSE INFORMATION & POLICIES
COURSE CLOSING HOURS
The closing time at Chilliwack Golf Club is contingent on when it gets dark, extreme weather, or when the last group is off the course, whichever occurs first. If players are likely to finish the round prior to dark, then play/cart rental is not denied. We do however encourage all players to be off the course prior to darkness to prevent an accident or injury.
WALKING ON THE COURSE
Due to safety concerns, non-golfers are not permitted to walk at Chilliwack Golf Club. All people on the course must be golfing and have his/her own set of clubs.
At no time are patrons permitted to bring or consume outside alcohol on Chilliwack Golf Club property. It constitutes a violation of the facilities’ Liquor License. Any outside alcohol will be confiscated immediately.
Rain checks will not be issued if you start your round during inclement weather and are not issued for such things as slow play, personal schedule constraints, personal commitments, incomplete rounds due to darkness, or the like. To be given in the case of bad weather and will be issued by course manager on the day of. Rain checks will be issued in a dollar amount based on the purchase price of your Green Fee and the number of holes you played that you can redeem on your next round at the facility it was issued at. Rain checks are issued based on how many holes were completed.
Our Dress Code is designed to maintain an atmosphere consistent with the tradition of golf. In the spirit of accomplishing this, members and guests are requested to wear appropriate attire to all Chilliwack Golf Club.
Permitted Attire for Men:
- Shirt with collar and sleeves. A collar can include a mock neck.
- Tailored pants, rain paints or golf shorts.
Permitted Attire for Women:
- Shirts with either a collar or sleeves or both.
- Tailored pants, rain paints, capri pants, golf skirts, dress, skorts and shorts.
- Tights, leggings and yoga pants must be covered by a skirt, dress, skort or shorts.
General Golf Course Requirements:
- Skirts, dresses, skorts and shorts must extend below mid-thigh.
- Un-tucked shirts are permitted and must be hemmed or finished.
- Appropriate footwear for golf must be worn at all times.
Items Not Permitted on the Golf Course:
- Jeans/denim are not permitted from April 1st to October 31st.
- Tops: athletic tee shirts (short and long sleeve), tank tops, muscle shirts, spaghetti style tops, bare midriff, sports jerseys, workout attire and shirts with slogans, numbers or illustrations.
- Bottoms: sweatpants, uncovered tights/leggings (or without pockets and belt loops), athletic bottoms, tennis shorts, rugby pants, cut-offs, cargo pants/shorts (with outside expandable pockets).
- Items that are worn, torn, old or dirty.
- During the winter months (November 1st through March 31st) jeans/denim and a more “relaxed” dress code is permitted to accommodate year-round, winter play.
If you start your round with outerwear (jacket, pullover or rain pants) and you remove your outerwear, it is expected that you will continue to adhere to the dress code guidelines.