Chilliwack Golf Club | Dress Code Policy
Revised: July 15, 2021
Chilliwack Golf Club has established dress code guidelines so that all members, guests and the general public can enjoy the entire facility in a manner that is considered respectful to all users of our club.
GOLF COURSE ATTIRE (includes practice putting green):
Permitted Attire for Men:
• Shirt with collar and sleeves. A collar can include a mock neck.
• Tailored pants, rain paints or golf shorts.
Permitted Attire for Women:
• Shirts with either a collar or sleeves or both.
• Tailored pants, rain paints, capri pants, golf skirts, dress, skorts and shorts.
• Tights, leggings and yoga pants with pockets and belt loops.
• Tights, leggings and yoga pants without pockets and belt loops must be covered by a skirt, dress, skort or shorts.
General Golf Course Requirements:
• Skirts, dresses, skorts and shorts must extend below mid-thigh.
• Un-tucked shirts are permitted and must be hemmed or finished.
• Appropriate footwear for golf must be worn at all times.
Items Not Permitted on the Golf Course:
• Blue jeans are not permitted from April 1st to October 31st.
• Tops: athletic tee shirts (short and long sleeve), tank tops, muscle shirts, spaghetti style tops, bare midriff, sports jerseys, workout attire and shirts with slogans, numbers or illustrations.
• Bottoms: sweatpants, uncovered tights/leggings (or without pockets and belt loops), athletic shorts, tennis shorts, rugby pants, cut-offs, cargo pants/shorts (with outside expandable pockets).
• Items that are worn, torn, old or dirty.
• During the winter months (November 1st through March 31st) blue jeans and a more “relaxed” dress code is permitted to accommodate year-round, winter play.
• If you start your round with outerwear (jacket, pullover or rain pants) and you remove your outerwear, it is expected that you will continue to adhere to the dress code guidelines.